Selasa, 25 Agustus 2015

In the middle of the night.

I just closed my laptop and prepare myself to write my internship journal when suddenly I think about these people. I've been so over dramatic this past month, just because I really don't think I am ready to face the reality. To face maturity. Yes, I probably not mature enough after all.

Seems like yesterday when I started my university days. Orientation and learning about economic stuffs. Still wondering why I chose Hotel Management over Visual Communication Design; still wondering about having internship in Korea; hanging out after classes; Just sit down in the hallway, singing, laughing and doing nothing. 3 years in university gives me more than I asked. I've met so many people whom I thought I could never get close with. Someone who I never thought I'm gonna miss so much after we go to our own way..

So here's the thing for each one of you;

Christopher; The one from the same high school yet never talked before but has been really kind to me. Always there when I need him and knows me so well. The one who will always play KPop song whenever I ride on his car without any request. You are the one who will always there when it comes to birthday, and though right now we're on the same island, it's kinda hard to meet you because of the distance. That's kinda sad.

Nyoto; The popular one. You are one of them, who I never thought I could get close with. But 3 years in university already let me know how mature you are, how family-oriented you are. I can't say that we're really close but just by knowing you already makes me more than just happy. Actually, it's kinda sad that we're not able to meet before we're doing our internship but.. see you on February?

Tommy;  The clown. The one who always missing, but your presence always give a glimpse of happiness among us. The one who's laugh will always remembered. The one who share roller-coaster mood like I do, and the one who share plump-I really should say "plump" instead of "thick"-lips like I do.

Ricky; The one who always act like a baby but definitely a cool guy on the arena. Well.. I can't say much but your "daily language" impact me a lot 'esssss..'

Agam; My single partner. I don't know how we get close. All I remember is you've done so many things to make me happy. You've changed into someone better, like completely. I love to hear your stories and so do you. You are one of my greatest listener and always support me whenever I had problems. You always there when I need you, though our conversation not always getting smooth. And you're the last one I see in Surabaya before I came here.. and that's enough for me to know how valuable you are..

Shierly; The one who changed. It might be you or me, but let's be honest and not cover anything. Shall we? We both changed, though I didn't really like to. I will always remember our time, since you are the first stranger I know, who turns into a very good friend of mine. We started our first week of university together and being with you during this past 3 years are always comforting. I can't tell how much I like it when you said you miss me a lot, yet the sad thing was I always be the last to know what happened to you. I wish i could understand you better and vice versa. Lastly, I miss the "old" you..

Michelle; You've been in the same place as me for about 5 days, yet we haven't met. You are the only one I can rely on here, and that's all I want to say to you because I will count the next 5 months together with you!

Cecilia; The "jie jie" one. It's such a disappointment because I just get closed to you recently. I love to share stories and lame jokes with you. Just talking and gossiping about lots of stuffs. You're a truly partner in being silly and I love that. You're the one who never stop learning. You look cold, but you always have a little things inside of you that can comfort others.

Sylvi; The one who value friendship more than anyone. I might tell you already that I never expect myself to be close to you. Your first impression is not so good to me, but the more I know you the more I love you. You know it's like Korean drama thing. Hahaha. I miss playing in your house, just to eat, playing, talking about so many stuffs. You are the one who willing to understand others, I know you judge but it's really hard for you to hate, unless it's completely unacceptable. You are the mastermind of every fun days we had, you are the one who make this uni-life colorful.

Daniel; The one who don't change. So prepare yourself, it's gonna be quite long. We've been together since high school, right? But I do admit that we are not that close in high school, I mean.. yes we hang out together we throw stupid jokes on each other, but we each have our own world. Late high school days, we slowly get closed. Because we pick same major, and we always be the three musketeer. I enjoy my time with you, same interest, same preferences, same stupid jokes.You are not likely to have a chit-chat time with me, but when you do, I know it's about our friendship. I am glad, that you are valuing this friendship eventhough you rarely show it. Thank you, for keeping this friendship and thank you for not changing anything. Thank you for staying the same despite of everything, bruh!

Nila; The one I love the most. I don't need thousand words to say how much I love you. I love everything about you, and you are the one who always understand me. You know when I am sad, and you share happiness with me. You are the happiest when I am happy and the maddest when I am sad. You are almost a year younger than me, but in some aspect I feel like I'm a kid when I am around you. You're the one who stick with me from the beginning till the end. And I hope we will always do!

I'm in state of missing all of you.


1 komentar: